Friday, February 27, 2015

Things I Love: My Facial Moisturizer



Since learning more and more about organic and toxin-free products, I know there is all kinds of junk in daily goods that we don't realize.  Still, I was shocked this morning to hear from my mother about an article mentioning the potential correlation between sleep issues and your night cream/facial moisturizer.

Say what?  Yes, you read that right.  Let me explain.

Some facial creams (as well as cosmetics and body lotions) use caffeine as one of their ingredients since caffeine is known to reduce puffiness and wrinkles.  That may be all fine and good if you put your cream on in the morning, providing you don't have a caffeine sensitivity, but what happens when you put it on at night?  Anything you put on your skin gets absorbed into your body.  And here's the really mystifying thing - - manufacturers are not required to disclose how much caffeine is in their product(s). 

Is it worth it?  I would say not.  Let's think about it . . . there are enough distractions come bedtime.  Normal stress of the day.   Thinking about everything I need to do the following day.  Thinking about finances.  Wondering why my neighbors are banging around in their apartment at wonky hours.  Endless, right?  I certainly don't need anything more to attempt to obstruct my sleep.

There are so many reasons I love my Radiantly You Facial Moisturizer and this is yet another reason to get warm and fuzzy over it.  No caffeine!   And no chemicals I can't pronounce.  No preservatives.  No colored dyes.  No testing on animals.  No warning label on my product.

I have rosacea, meaning I suffer with extremely sensitive skin.  If you look at me funny, I might break out.  I have had issues with other products in the past, making me break out or making my skin dry and raw.  Yuck.  Radiantly You began working on day one.  It comes out of the jar like butter, super smooth and it feels wonderful on your skin.  And a very small amount goes a long way.  No more irritants and no more dry patches.  I'm a happy camper!



Would you like to purchase your own Radiantly You Facial Moisturizer?  Message me or go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and starting up a conversation. Let's chat!