Monday, February 23, 2015

Welcome To My Blog!



Hello new friends and welcome! This is not my first foray into the blogging community - - I have been reviewing books over at Psychotic State Book Reviews for about six years (wow, has is been that long?) but I decided that I needed a new platform to accompany the all natural products I use and the wonderful healthy living tips I see. So here we are!

A little about me . . . I went through a divorce recently which ignited my desire to change my life and get healthier.  I had gone from a condo to a 3 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom apartment and then (with the divorce) a one bedroom apartment.  Quite a change.  Because of that I am very interested in downsizing and living in smaller spaces.

Around the same time I was surviving my divorce, moving and starting a new job, my cousin introduced me to Radiantly You products.  I bought a few, thinking I would help her out and with no idea that it would radically change my life.  After purchase I began reading up on all of the toxins and chemicals that are present in many of the daily products I was using previously.  That information, combined with the incredible nature of Radiantly You's products, led me throw out my "over the counter/grocery store" bottles and jars I had and make the change.

Now I use products that are all natural - - no toxins and chemicals - - and not tested on animals.  I have also changed my eating habits and decided that I don't need so much "stuff".   Big changes but good ones.

I hope to share information on these changes, as well as tips for healthier living and the book reviews I still do (I have very eclectic reading tastes!)

Thanks for joining me on the journey.  Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and starting up a conversation. Let's chat!